If you haven't already... Meet baby Lyric Annalise Schraner. She is the joy of my life! As of now Lyric is just over 3 months old! Time goes so fast despite sleepless nights, nap time battles, endless laundry, stinky spit up and smelly diapers.... her smiles light up my day, and often times my night. Although i was unable to capture a smile this time around, i did capture some precious moments. nathan and I are so excited to see what the future hole for our little Lyric Annalise! Her name means a song of Grace and Favor.... I'm so excited to hear the songs that she will someday sing to glorify our God... and i'm excited to see the Grace she walks in and the favor that is poured out in her life! I hope you can enjoy these captured moments as much as i do :)
Shes super cute!
ReplyDelete