These were the dreaded words that came from Whitney’s mouth as I stood with one shoe on and the other foot stuck in sand that went up to my knee. I must say this photo shoot must have been filled with enough excitement to last the rest of my pregnancy!
Meet Blake, she is senior at Air academy; I was introduced to Blake by one of my friends, Whitney. Last Saturday, the 3 of us went on an unexpected adventure that included: us hiking up a thistle infested, steep hill, crawling down stone steps into beautiful clear water and…… me losing a shoe in some “quick sand”, and momentarily fearing for my life! After some hiking, getting stuck in sand, losing a shoe and walking around barefoot in rocks and thistles, and Whitney being the savior of the day by going to the nearby Walgreens to pick up some sandals for me….. we had a great time and got some great shots! I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as the 3 of us girls enjoyed the experience!









No comments:
Post a Comment